Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coolest Ikat ever...

I found this beautiful ikat online months ago, and saved it for no reason at all. I just thought it was amazing. Now it's today's color inspiration. I am most in love with the Emerald Green.


The ensemble below has a few vintage pieces mixed in. Most of it came from Etsy. I like to bring in the specialty items when I can. After I put it together it reminded me of Shelley Long's "Uniform" in Troop Beverly Hills. I still think it's a great ensemble =)

Shoes: Guess $110.00
Skirt: Ann Taylor $108.00
Vintage Belt: Etsy $28.00 (Seller BoroughVintage)
Vintage Shirt: Etsy $14.00 (DesignersVintage)
Vintage Beret: Etsy $18.00 (TheParaders)
Bracelet: Etsy $20.00 (MiahsDreamfulJewels)

Issey Miyake brought in Emerald in a big way for his Fall 2011 show.


Marc Jacobs Fall 2011. I love that the tights are polka dot too. =)


Elie Tahari used the two shades of red (Fall 2011)

And finally, a classic Chanel sweater in Emerald from the Fall 2011 show.

Don't think I forgot about home today! I have to say I semi-cheated because it's all from Pottery Barn. I did try to pull together a selection though. Their outdoor product is great! I wanted to do an outdoor collection since Summer is on its way. Check out these picks from Pottery Barn.

Chesapeake Love Seat: $1198.00
Chesapeake Coffee Table: $349.00
Diamond Kilim Indoor/Outdoor Rug: (this is my favorite) $499.00
Outdoor Sunbrella Pillows: $30.00 each
Punched Ceramic Lanterns: $39.00-$79.00

2 comments: