Sunday, August 21, 2011

A little BOHO

So I was inspired by the 1969 vintage photo I posted yesterday, and I pulled together a little boho number with vintage pieces from the 1970s. Also, I have to give a shout out to Dab Chick Vintage Gems for making the gold chain cuff. I've never seen anything like it and I LOVE. I pulled everything from Etsy today, so it's all one of a kind. Check it out:

Suede Shorts $75.00 Etsy (Seller: EHClassicVintage)
White Blouse $18.00 Etsy (Seller: DressYourDrawers)
Sunglasses $42.00 Etsy (Seller: Mellowdayss)
Cowboy Boots $59.99 Etsy (Seller: VintageCowboyBoots)
Gold Chain Cuff $128 Etsy (Seller: DabChickVintageGems)
Earrings $35.00 Etsy (Seller: TriniEmpress)

The earrings and the cuff are handmade items, all other pieces are vintage. Hope you love everything as much as I do. Happy Hunting!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of boho goodness! Each piece is so fun. I love the relaxed, comfortable style of the '70s and have to admit I wore much of it then and still do now! Good luck on your decision to venture out on your own and nurture your creative side. Your blog is lovely and I wish you well.
    ~Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, Thank you so much!! That is so sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete